"First time I got singled out as a Jew, was while I was riding on my bike, wearing a kippa, in north London. A girl stopped me in my tracks and slapped me to the ground, just for being a Jew. I couldn't have been more that 9 years old. "You dirty Jew" were her words, she said them with pure hate." Lt. Col. Peter Lerner
Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015
"First time I got singled out as a Jew, was while I was riding on my bike, wearing a kippa, in north London. A girl stopped me in my tracks and slapped me to the ground, just for being a Jew. I couldn't have been more that 9 years old. "You dirty Jew" were her words, she said them with pure hate." Lt. Col. Peter Lerner
Independent SLA - Military Blog: ...
Independent SLA - Military Blog: ... : Kanal 13: Ukrainian sing Christmas Carols ...
-
Independent SLA - Military Blog: ... : Kanal 13: Ukrainian sing Christmas Carols ...
-
Kanal 13 - Key Oil Refinery - Ohne nähere Angaben
-
Independent SLA - Military Blog: Wirtschaft : Industriemagazin; Europa schlägt zurück - Siemens, Bosch VW als Beispiel - https://www.youtub...